Thursday, August 21, 2008

Strawberry Emery??!!

Ishhh!!! Is this strawberry emery...???!!! It does not look like strawberry. Like what hah? I think it looks like mango..ha ha ha....
Anyway this is my first tried strawberry emery. Actually I always dream to do this...and after visited I-S blog rececently.Inspired by I_S handworks...Lagi laa tercuit-cuit hati and tangan nak buat. Eventhough I know how low my strength is in doing this sorts of things...I tried to finish it. Well..I am not satisfied with the finishing. Ignore the reben. I am always fail decorating reben...memang sejak azali lagi...tak berapa reti nak mengikat reben jadi betul-betul bentuk reben. I am quite jealous with I_S's strawberry emery...and the reben looks gorgeous. Sis...need a class from you. Thousands of thanks I_S....For your help...
There...three of my Strawberry emery...Or should I call it mango emery????????





No comments: